Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today

Hello, I’m Moses. I come form China, but I’m now living in Sydney, Australia. I’m going to write about what happened today.
Today is 9th of September, 2009. It’s a special day for Rosa, because it is her birthday and many people think it’s special because it is 09.09.09! This is how I spent it.
In the morning, I woke up at 7:40am, and then I had a shower till 8 o’clock when I ate some bread and two eggs, which is healthy. I caught the 953 bus from Connells Point to Hurstville station, caught the train to Kogarah, and walked to St George TAFE.
But when I was waiting for the train, there were too many people and the train was late.
When I finished my morning class, I had a cup of chips and a coke in my launch time.
In the afternoon, when I finished the class, I went home to play pool till 5 o’clock. I go jogging every evening with my cousin, she wants to lose weight and I want to exercise; then in the evening, our family had a big dinner.
At 8:30pm, I watched a TV program called “Bite me with Dr. Mike Lahey” on the channel Net Ger Adventure and I also watched “Bondi rescue”.
At 10:30pm I had a shower till 11 o’clock and then I went to bed to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment