Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My first day in Australia


My first day in Australia was exciting, but I was a little bit nervous. Here every thing was different to my country. I arrived in summer in December 2008.

I was really happy to see my aunt and my cousins, she left China when I was six, it was 13 years since I had last seen my uncle, he looked different to the way I remembered him. He had lost a lot of weight. I was delighted to meet my cousins. Before, in China, the younger one was all the time close to me. They drove us to my aunt's house in Connells Point, South Hurstville . It isn't a long way from the airport, my mum had a lot to talk with them, but I didn't, because I was thinking about my friends and my hometown. They talked about how to live in Australia and the weather.

After I was excited to see my cousins when they came home back from school, I thought my life would be changed. I was in a new country, I had to get on with it !

No comments:

Post a Comment